1. Read “The Things They Carried” by Tim O’Brien.
2. Make a batch of Kimchi.
3. Go for a trail run with friends dressed as Mario Bros. characters.
4. Learn five Polish curse words and use them nonchalantly at a fast food drive through.
5. Carry around an egg all weekend, then sacrifice it Monday morning on the alter of a kitchen pan.
6. Go to a club, but don’t drink anything coffee and energy drinks and only talk like Buddy the Elf.
7. Paint a picture of a butterfly.
8. Write one Haiku every hour using at least one curse word.
9. Clean your garage and make a man/woman cave.
10. Spend a few hours practicing your rock throwing lethality, by hitting old glass jars.